Monday, May 5, 2008

Perfect

So I made these cookies last night. It's hard to tell from the picture, but they are 3-4 inches in diameter and 3/8 inch thick. they have almost as many chocolate chips in them as there is flour and they are absolutely delicious. (I cheated and used our good calebaut chocolate.)
The thing that makes them special, though, is that they have granted me temporary immunity from any wrong doing in the eyes of my wife.
As she was eating one, she told me, "This is what will be waiting for me with Peter at the gate of Heaven. I'll be resurrected with one of these in my hand."
So I have achieved perfection in her eyes, at least as far as cookies go.

5 comments:

LaDawn Lingard said...

Fun to see the new blog. It really helps to keep up with what is going on. My brother had pyloric stenosis and he is married and has two kids now. Where are you headed next?

Veronica said...

What a domestic diva!

Brooke said...

The real question is.... what did you do to feel guilty enough to make cookies? Or maybe it's just all this free time on your hands now that you are totally done with school! Congrats again! We'll see you at graduation.

Alison said...

OK...time to post a blog about what type of abode you found in NM. I'm curious!

Pete and Repete said...

I don't know why I'm commenting almost 2 months after this post was written. You'll probably never read it. -I also don't know why I'll be with megan at the pearly gates.