Sunday, June 8, 2008

Graduation


So we finally did it. We made it to the end. I won't bore anybody with the details. Just be glad you weren't there to hear our commencement speaker. I think the highlight of my graduation was the robe I got to wear. I thought about buying one, just so I could wear it around the house and to parties an stuff, but they wanted $800 for it.

Graduation started out with a brunch. We got all dressed up (doesn't Meg look hot?) and spent the morning with friends and family.




Graduation itself was cool too. Here's Ezra showing how much he enjoys it.


So, after our commencement speaker finished his incredibly boring address, we finally got our diplomas. Check out the size of these things!

My friend Peter and I were so excited to graduate, we could hardly contain ourselves.





Now I'll just throw in some random pictures of us with friends.








4 comments:

Veronica said...

Aahh, look at you all growed up and stuff!! I think you should have paid the $800 for the gown. I would have worn it everywhere if I were you.

Brooke said...

Hey, hey... I can see you liked some of the pics I sent you!!

Congrats again to you guys! Now it's on to real life. I'm ready for a pay check:)

Pete and Repete said...

I'm going to pass the mic around and you can give me three words to describe the graduation speaker... "please spare me" -Hey I never got to sign k.i.t. b.f.f. in your yearbook.

Taylor said...

How's limbo? Or have you started work yet?