Thursday, July 16, 2009

The bun in the oven

Tommorrow we go to the ultrasound clinic to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. I have to say, that after having 2 boys, I don't know if I'll know what to do with a girl. Probably the same stuff I do with the boys, throw her in the air, swing her around, teach her potty humor...okay, I guess we'll make do either way.
Ezra is excited for the baby. He wants another baby brother so there will be 4 boys in our family. He's good at counting. He helped us choose a table at Wendy's last week when we were coming home from Utah by counting how many people are in our family and then counting chairs at the table. He's a good kid.

3 comments:

Ahnah said...

Congrats! I hope you do have a girl! They are fun!

Cali said...

I'm so excited for you guys! So - is it a boy or girl???

Stephanie Pulham said...

Don't keep us in suspense! Was it a girl or boy?