Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Staying Alive

So we're back. I just figured out how to get on my blog from my work computer (we still don't have internet at home.) It's been almost a year.

I won't try to recap the year, but right now things are going great. Megan is pregnant with our third, she is due in November. Ezra is 4, he has recently learned to ride his bike with no training wheels and he is as hilarious and imaginative as ever. Travis is into everything, it's amazing how kids can be so different. Ezra was so easy, Travis will destroy the house given the chance. I'm working on the Navajo reservation and we're living in Cortez, CO.

To fill the time, we go hiking, I bought a mountain bike and we take frequent trips around the area. I'll get some pics up later, but for now, here's one I took in Moab last year.




3 comments:

Stephanie Pulham said...

That is hilarious, I wonder how they got that up there. Thanks for letting us stay with you guys, we had a blast!

Veronica said...

That's cool y'all are in Cortez. Next time we're driving to Texas we'll have to stop in and see you. We go right through that place!

Natalie said...

Welcome back! #3 huh? Congrats! Eric and I'd been wondering what had happened to you two. Looks like you've been busy.